My Best Friend’s Closet is an upscale resale fashion store with several locations in the Denver Metro area. We buy, sell and even trade gently used name brand clothing and accessories at fractions of the original retail. Our company headquarters is in Aurora, Colorado with additional stores located in Denver and Westminster.
Customer Service Oriented Associates Wanted.
If you are a motivated and energetic person interested in fashion and who wants a meaningful, stimulating experience, with a fast growing company, than this job is for you. As an associate for this small business you will be introduced to a rewarding career assisting customers in many ways including helping with fashion choices, purchasing clothing from customers, checking them out at the register as well as educating and advising them on current sales and promotions, special events, contests, how our buying process works and much more.
Responsibilities will include:
* Communicate and assist customers regularly
* Work closely with fellow team members to complete special projects
* Dress mannequins and create window displays
* Assess & price the quality and condition of clothing using our software
* Restocking of go backs and new merchandise
* Follow all policies and procedures in company handbook
* Nightly cleaning and organization of the store
* Cashiering and balancing of a cash drawer
* Attend store meetings to discuss upcoming company events
* Have fun!
You will work for a fast paced, family business located right here in Colorado as you hone your retail and customer service skills. This outstanding opportunity will connect you to experts, provide exceptional hands-on experience, and expose you to a successful business model that helps thousands of customers afford name brand fashions and make extra cash for selling their excellent condition items. Almost all applicants are hired as floor/dressing room associates to start which usually base minimum wage, however there are many opportunities for advancement and raises including several store manager positions we are hiring for. Depending on your quality of work and desired responsibilities the room for advancement is great.
* Able to work at least 20 hours a week for part time
* Available at least 2 weekend days (Fri, Sat or Sun) and 2 Weekdays (Mon-Thurs)
* Able to lift 30lbs repeatedly
* Able to walk and stand for length of entire shift (less break periods)
* Knowledgeable of current trends and fashion
* No job experience necessary
Who Should Apply?
We're a company that champions diversity, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. What our candidates have in common are exceptional customer service, leadership, a commitment to teamwork, and a passion for learning. If you possess these attributes, we would like to hear from you. Please download and email the application below with your resume (if applicable) to email@example.com